Terms & Conditions
- The barbiz.shop website is a website on the Internet, which is a virtual store for the purchase of cosmetics and related products.
- The owner and operator of the site is the company "Barbiz" (No. A.M 558404760, address Ben Yehuda 190, Tel Aviv. Hereinafter: "the company" or "Barbiz" or "Site Operator").
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding legal agreement. Any person who places an order and / or purchase through the site declares that when performing the action he read these terms, and that he agrees to all the provisions and conditions of these terms, and that he or anyone on his behalf will not have any claim and / or demand and / or lawsuit against the site and / Or the operator of the site, with regard to the provisions and conditions of these terms.
- The site is intended for use by customers who have reached the age of 18. A customer who chooses to purchase products through the site declares that he is qualified to perform binding legal actions. If the client is under the age of 18, he must inform the legal guardian of the provisions of the regulations and obtain prior approval from him to carry out the actions on the site, in such a way that the engagement will be through a guardian. The parents have a responsibility to inform the minors who wish to browse the site about the regulations and to monitor the activities of the minors so that the minors will act in accordance with the terms of these regulations. Any activity that will be performed by the minors on the site constitutes the consent of the minors and / or the parents to what is stated in the terms of the regulations.
- The operator of the site may, at its discretion, terminate the activity of the site at any time and without prior notice.
- Purchase through the site is possible via credit card payment (except for Direct and American Express) and / or a PAYPAL account and / or a gift voucher purchased Through the Site (hereinafter: " Credit ") only (hereinafter: " Means of Payment ").
- To place an order on the site first select the desired product and color. For each product offered on the site, a "product page" will be displayed with product details, instructions for use and the sale price.
- Please note, the site operator may update the product page from time to time, add or remove details, remove out-of-stock products, add colors.
- The operator of the site may at any time update the prices displayed on the site and the delivery rates, without prior notice. The binding price is the price given to the user when placing the order.
- Although the site operator invests efforts so that the images displayed illustrate the product as much as possible, it is clarified that the images on the site are for illustration only and there may be changes between the images, including colors Which appear in the pictures and product details and between the actual products. These changes are due, among other things, to the fact that the products are photographed and displayed on a computer screen.
- The operator of the site may make promotions on the site and / or offer discounts and any other benefit under the conditions determined by it and at its sole discretion. The operator of the site may terminate any such discount, benefit or promotion at any time immediately and without prior notice. As a general rule, double discounts will not be allowed on the details sold on the site.
- In order to make a purchase on the site, the user will be asked to enter basic information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card number. In order for the order to be carried out quickly and without any problems, care must be taken to provide the correct details, otherwise the site operator will not be able to guarantee the execution of the order.
- Attention, knowingly providing false information may amount to a criminal offense. Providers of false details may be subject to civil and criminal legal action, including tort claims for damages caused to the site operator due to disruption of site operation. In addition, the information provided by the user of the website will be used, among other things, to send e-mails regarding special promotions or updates on the website.
- When placing an order, the website operator will check the means of payment provided by the buyer, and upon receipt of the order confirmation by the credit card companies and / or PAYPAL An appropriate notice will be given to the user that the order has been approved. It is clarified that the transaction will be charged for the cost of the item purchased by him, will be made immediately upon completion of the order.
- The purchase transaction will be executed only after the completion of the order process and after the site operator receives approval from the relevant party to make the billing, in accordance with the existing work procedures between them. In the event that the transaction has not been approved by the credit card companies and / or PAYPAL - the customer will receive an appropriate notification. Completion of the purchase transaction is also conditional on the requested items being in stock at the time of completing the ordering process.
- The order will be recorded on the site operator's computers and a confirmation will be sent by e-mail that the transaction will take place immediately after the completion of the purchase transaction by the user on the site. In case of non-receipt of the confirmation email, contact customer service.
- The user of the site will receive an invoice for making the payment from (icount) after making it to his email account.
- It will be clarified and emphasized that sending an e-mail regarding the registration of the order in the website operator's computerized system does not constitute evidence of completion of the operation and the sending of the email does not require The operator of the website It is clarified that the records of the computer system of the website operator, which include a computerized and automatic registration of all operations on the website, constitute prima facie evidence.
- The operator of the site may not confirm / cancel the order in whole or in part in the following cases: (1) if an error occurs, in the description of the product or item including its price; And / or (2) in the case of an item that is out of stock and / or that there is a problem with its delivery; And / or (3) when the order is made in violation of the provisions of these Terms and / or in violation of the provisions of any law and / or (4) if the credit card through which the order was made was blocked or restricted for use and / or (5) if not accepted in the credit card information system And the full details of the user and / or (6) the user committed an illegal act and / or violated the provisions of the law and / or (7) the user provided during the execution of the purchase transaction and / or subsequently incorrect details and / or (8) the user committed an act Or a failure that could harm Barbiz and / or anyone on its behalf and / or the proper operation of the site and / or any other third party and / or (9) if in the opinion of the site operator, the user intends to resell the items purchased by him through the site To C and / or (10) in any other case entitled to annulment by law or for any other reason at its discretion.
- Notice of cancellation of the order in these cases will be given to the user and any charge actually charged to the customer will be canceled. Such notice will be given to the user by e-mail and / or by telephone, at the choice of the site operator. In such a case, the user will not have any claim against the site operator and in fact placing the order, the user waives any such claim.
- The site operator strives to make sure that all the details, descriptions and product images appearing on the site are correct. However, there may be errors in the description or product images on the site. The product images that appear on the site are for illustration purposes only unless otherwise stated on the product page and do not in any way obligate the site operator.
- The mix of products displayed on the site and the platform for sale on it, is at the discretion of the site operator, who may update the products, replace them, cease their offer, remove outdated products From stock, add or remove colors and so on and all at its sole discretion.
- The shipping fee will be added to the price of the items indicated on the website. The shipping fee will be charged for delivery to one destination, even if more than one item has been ordered.
- The site operator will provide the user with the products through an independent shipping body. The regulations of the sending body through which the delivery will be made, will apply to the delivery of the product through the website, and will obligate the customer.
- Delivery of the products by the shipping company will be made within a few days from the date of ordering on the website (up to 3 business days) except remote locations where arrival times are up to 5 Business days. In exceptional cases where there are loads (launch weeks, etc.), delivery times may be extended. Also, in case of importance of urgent delivery, you can contact customer service by phone to check the possibility of speeding up the delivery.
- For the avoidance of doubt " Business Day " For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions are Sundays to Thursdays, not including Arab Holidays, holidays and sabbaths.
- The operator of the site is not responsible for any act and / or omission of the shipping company, and will not compensate the customer for delays of the shipping companies. < / li>
- Without derogating from the above, the customer agrees that the site operator will not be responsible for delays in the delivery of the product due to events beyond its control, such as a strike or shutdown, malfunctions in the communication systems , Telephony and / or computing, hostilities and / or force majeure, such as war, strikes, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, etc.
- It is clarified that the delivery of the products can and will be conditional on the presentation of the user's identity card as well as the presentation number of the order confirmation, as received from the ordering system. The sole and absolute opinion of the site operator. It is agreed that the operator of the site and / or anyone on its behalf will be entitled to demand any additional means of identification, at its discretion, as a condition for the delivery of the items to the user.
Cancellation, Change and Refund Policy
The following is a list of policies for canceling the order and / or returning products and their terms:
- Cancel the purchase transaction within one hour from the moment of completion. Ordering the items on the website and before sending the item - will be done by telephone cancellation notice by phone: 054-9966667 and / or by sending cancellation notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances the user will be credited with the purchase amount including shipping. This is in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (hereinafter the Consumer Protection Law).
- In the event of cancellation of the purchase transaction for any reason after the product has been sent to the user, provided that its packaging has not been opened , he may Cancel the transaction within 14 days of receiving the item by returning the product to the store address. The cancellation will involve the payment of the shipping fee of the package back to the company house at his expense.
- A financial credit will be given in accordance with the provisions of the law - to the credit card / PAYPAL account, where the order was made only and in accordance with the schedules of the credit company.
- As stated, the credit or credit for use (as the case may be) will be given on condition that the product provided is returned without use and / or defect and / or damage - and with the labels on it as Received. If the product is returned not as stated in this section, the user will not be entitled to any credit (no monetary credit and no credit-voucher).
- The returnable product can be returned in accordance with these regulations and by law - as long as it is not used in one way or another, in its original packaging - within 14 days Receiving it. The operator of the site will have the sole and absolute discretion regarding the condition of the returned goods. Items and products that arrive after any use and / or tokens for use will not be returned and will not entitle the user to the purchase amount - all subject to the sole and absolute discretion of the site operator.
- Credit voucher - "Credit" for purchases on the online site will be given for a period of two years from the date of return of the product.
- It should be noted and emphasized: any refund / credit requires and requires presentation of the purchase invoice.
- For any questions related to inquiries, exchanges, returns, etc. please contact Barbiz Customer Service Department below.
- For details and inquiries regarding the products and / or their delivery, you can contact Barbiz customer service department by email: email@example.com or by phone 054- 9966667 during business hours Sunday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- All intellectual property rights in all content on the Site, including trademarks, patents, copyrights, designs, methods and trade secrets, are the property of Barbiz only. These rights apply, among other things, to the graphic design of the site, the databases on it (including product lists, product descriptions, etc.), the computer code of the site and any other details related to its operation.
- No commercial use may be made of the data published on the site, the database on the site, the lists and images of the products appearing on it or other details published by and / or on behalf of Barbiz Without the prior written consent of Barbiz.
- Do not use any data published on the Site for the purpose of displaying it on a website or any other service contrary to the provisions of these Terms and / or without obtaining the prior written consent of Barbiz To the terms of the same consent (if and to the extent given). This includes the prohibition of collecting data from the site using software and / or disseminating such data to the public commercially or in a commercial framework.
- No information may be copied, reproduced, distributed, sold, marketed and translated from the Site (including trademarks, images, texts and computer code without permission) Barbiz express prior written notice.
- Site domain, site, brand name (BARBIZ), Barbiz trademarks (whether registered or not), etc. - are all Property of the site operator only. They may not be used without their prior written consent. All information and / or display appearing on the site, including graphics, design, verbal presentation, trademarks, logos and the editing and display of these, are the exclusive property of the site operator and / or anyone on its behalf. The content appearing on the site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or used in any other way unless the site operator has given her consent, in writing and in advance and no entry to the site to grant a license and / or any right. All products displayed on the site are part of the brand owner And / or by a third party who has approved the use of them for her or anyone on her behalf.
Providing information, marketing communications and publications, mailing and removal mechanism from the mailing list
- In order to make a purchase on the site, the user must perform a registration process in which personal details required, among other things, are required to send the products to him and the financial charge for them.
- The user undertakes to indemnify the operator of the site for any damage caused to it due to providing false information and disrupting the operation of the site. If incorrect information is provided, the site operator will be forced to make an additional delivery for the order, the user will be charged an additional fee for shipping and handling fees.
- At registration, or at the stage of placing the order, the user is presented with the option of registering for an official BARBIZ newsletter through the site, which includes, among other things, consent to receive advertising materials, benefits, promotions, offers and a variety of product updates. It will be clarified that the user of the website who chooses to join the mailing list through the website, by submitting email and / or mobile phone information to the website, gives his consent to receive mailings (whether general or personalized), in a manner constituting the consent required by section 30A (b). ) To the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Law, 1982.
- For the avoidance of doubt, it will be clarified that informative messages sent by the site operator and / or anyone on its behalf, including the courier company, involve the sale and / or delivery The products ordered by the user, including by email and / or SMS, and are in connection with the chain of actions in the ordering process until the actual delivery of the product to the user, including receipt of the order, inspection, approval, verification, reminder, etc., do not constitute an "advertising message" "And / or any advertisement in any way and the user hereby authorizes the sending and receiving of such messages.
Limitation of Liability
- The operator of the site will not be liable for any damage, direct and / or indirect consequential or incidental due to access to the site and its use or due to any prevention of access to or use of the site , For any cause (including contractual and / or tort cause). The operator of the site does not bear any responsibility or obligations for any disruption, error or omission in the content of the site. The use of the website is at the sole responsibility of the user and it is clarified that the website operator is not responsible for any information and message that is uploaded by an external user as much as they are uploaded.
- The operator of the site is not responsible for any damage, including due to "viruses" and / or malfunctions and / or various software applications, the user's computer equipment or any Other property of the user, which will be caused due to access, browsing or use of the site, including due to downloading information from the site.
Law & Judgment
- The law applicable to these regulations and / or to any action and / or dispute arising therefrom, is Israeli law only. < / li>
- In any case of dispute, the exclusive authority to discuss any dispute arising, directly or indirectly, from the provisions of this policy and / or from the use and / or purchases on the site - It shall be for the competent courts in the Tel Aviv-Yafo District and not for any other court or tribunal.
- The operator of the site reserves the right to add, change, derogate and replace at any time the rules and procedures of this policy, without any prior notice and at its discretion. The exclusive and absolute. From the date of amendment of the By-Laws will require only its new wording. The binding wording of the policy is that it will be on the site from time to time.
- The site operator does everything in its power to ensure that the information displayed on the site is the most accurate and complete information, but sometimes inaccuracies and / or errors may occur and the site operator does not Will bear all responsibility arising out of or related to them - TLH.
- The operator of the site is the sole authority to interpret the procedures and rules of the regulations.
- Any behavior of the site operator in favor of the site user in violation of the provisions of the regulations, is before the rule of law only and will not be used or considered a waiver on its part of what is stated in these regulations. / span>
- In the event of computer failures that prevent temporary use of the site will operate, the site operator will take care of them as soon as possible and the site users will have no claims or claims against it regarding events during the fault And their care.
- The section headings are for convenience only and will not be used as an interpretive tool.
- The operator of the site may terminate the operation of the site at any time without prior notice. Orders placed up to the date of termination of activity will be honored in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- The server logs on which the website is running, regarding the actions performed by the customer through the site, will constitute prima facie evidence of the actions performed by him.
- Everything stated in these regulations in male language will also be read in female language and everything stated in these regulations in single language will also be read in many languages, all with the changes required for this purpose.
1. 10% off Pentecost
- Valid for all products in your shopping cart.
We accept all credit cards except American Express and Diners. You can also pay with a PayPal account.